Is the Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier the right breed for you?
Ask yourself the following…
Are you looking for:
- A bright, affectionate companion?
- A medium sized, sturdy dog?
- An energetic, fun loving, active dog?
- An occasionally exuberant personality?
- A dog with an attractive, soft, wavy coat?
Are you willing to:
- Monitor and socialize an active puppy?
- Train an independent terrier, starting with puppy classes ( a real “must”)
- Devote time to grooming, daily for some stages and weekly for mature dogs?
- Bathe, blow dry and trim, or have your Wheaten professionally groomed monthly?
- Provide a safe, fenced area and lots of exercise?